Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Kars Kennel Club

I travelled with friends Cheryl Pike and Kim Wendling to the Kars show this past weekend. The weather was awful, and the show grounds were covered in puddles and mud. It wasn't too hot and there was always wind. Sushi (BPISS MBPIG Ch. Osiris Making Headlines) was just not liking the conditions. However, I am proud of her and she was a trooper.

On July 19th, I had Sushi entered in the Capital Area Sighthound Association Specialty Show. We showed in Sweepstakes and had won our class under Judge Barbara Silverstone (USA). Later, we then showed in the Specialty. I am proud to say that Sushi is now a Best Puppy In Specialty Show winner!! Judge for the Specialty was Thora Brown (CAN). I am so thrilled.

In the All-breeds show, under judge Dr. Robert Smith (USA), Sushi had won another Best Puppy In Group!! I received many lovely comments from Dr. Smith. He seemed to have just loved her.

I was also able to show in Junior Handling showing a beautiful male Shetland Sheepdog, Jon-Jon (Am/Can Ch. Barwoods Jana JFK). We placed 1st in Senior Open, but unfortunately did not win BJH.

1 comment: